3rd Annual Oil & Gas Mobility Summit
Using mobile applications to enhance business and operational processes in the oil and gas industry
How effective is your mobile strategy?
Most CIOs would be hesitant to answer this question. With the increasing prevalence of mobile solutions, workforce communication is evolving rapidly. This year, it has been estimated that the oil and gas industry will spend approximately $8 billion making their workforce and operations (more) mobile. With time being one of the greatest costs for international companies, mobility promises a faster and more efficient workforce, therefore saving organisations money in the long term.
Join us for the upcoming summit where leading mobility experts will explore the impact of mobility on business functions and operations. Learn how your organisation can effectively communicate and roll out a robust enterprise mobility programme while making your business critical functions more fluid and profitable.
Join oil and gas mobility leaders as they discuss:
- Aligning their business process with mobile technology: Understand how mobile applications can aid communication and workflow allowing your workforce enhanced productivity
- The potential for mobile apps in the upstream industry: Hear how leading operators are preparing for IOT, current technologies and the possibilities for mobile apps in the operational sphere
- What makes a successful mobile strategy?: Learn how to approach your mobile programme, analysing functionality and fluidity of use
Implementation and employee buy-in: Explore methods for change management that will encourage enthusiasm within your workforce
- Cyber security: Determine what needs to be on your organisation’s radar when rolling out your blueprint for mobility strategy and security
So, what's new for 2015?
- Greater focus on the oil and gas industry: More operator case studies to ensure you’re taking away applicable lessons and benchmarking against your industry peers.
- Operational potential: Learn how enterprise mobility can align your upstream functions, from asset maintenance through to drilling and HSE
- Peer benchmarking: With built in sessions for networking and discussion centered on best practices within the context of the oil and gas industry